Monday, October 25, 2010

My Final Post


This trimester elective we read a book named "The Heaven Shop" by "Deborah Ellis." Every class we read 20 minutes in this book silently. If we finish this book we read a book named Chandra by "Frances Mary Hendry"
I really enjoyed this book because it gave me basic intel of what the problems are in the world, it also makes me aware of what I am able to do to change the world.
This book is very sad because these two young women get treated very poorly, even by some of there realiteves. There mission is to escape from this slavery and find there Grandma, Gogo.

Our last class we are doing a project. It is the paper bag Project. I am very excited because we are not going to learn with our eyes but we are learning with our hands. We get to learn a basic skill which is to make plastic bags and being able to do them fast and efficent. I am so happy we are inventing something for a better universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment